ESTABLISHED IN 1920
From lapidary and stone dealer to memo house and manufacturing facility, M.S. Nelkin & Co. has had its hands in nearly every sector of the jewelry industry. Our breadth of expertise comes from a practiced knowledge that has been updated, refined, and perfected over the last 90 years.

We have always been at the center of our trade, from our first office downtown on Maiden Lane when the Financial District was the epicenter of America's jewelry industry, to our midtown move to the Diamond District in the 1950's. We were one of the first members of the Diamond Dealers Club of America and the Jewelers Board of Trade. After four generations of family run operations, we are proud to continue serving our customers the highest grade products and services.